Thursday, July 19, 2018

Outside Progress


151 Home Calling



Who knew what the outside would finally resemble after some slow days of adding the siding? I never realized a month would go by before this portion of the house build could be called finished!

All in all, the selections of roof, siding, and brick seem to satisfy my choices.

The back screened in porch were one of the things that drew me to this plan. There will be a small open area beyond the roof that can house our grill. The breakfast nook and living room will provide a view to the outdoors.
Can you imagine the farmland view?


When the garage door went on it really began to feel like a house. I will be happy to pull my SUV into the one level home!

A front porch just calling for a couple of chairs or a bench will be delightful. There always seems to be a breeze on top of our hill. It won't be as long as it has been is the way my non-patient mind is telling myself every single day now.


It is confusing that the back also resembles the front!

We need a little grading and yard work!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016