Monday, October 29, 2018

New House Kitchen

When we decided to build one of my first priorities was open space kitchen with a breakfast nook. To say that I spent time looking on Instagram, Pinterest, and blogs would be a slight exaggeration! I was definitely inspired by wowilovethat.design. I had saved pictures of that kitchen two years ago and definitely before we planned to build.

To see the inspiration become a reality was the favorite dream in my eyes.



Our walls are painted on Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray. This home has an abundance of windows and this choice seems to be a great one.

Moving day brought a quick decision on arrangement of dishes and pantry items. Since the sink is in the island the dishes needed to be in close proximity. And since there is a Rae Dunn obsession from someone in this family the extra counter space has delivered!



Our cabinets are a creamy white from Armstrong.




The nook is a favorite place to grab a quick meal.


Today I am blessed! 












No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016