Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bath Remodel

Yes, that is a past tense verb in the title. Remodeled. As in it is finished. And I love it.

A picture is worth a thousand words and I really don't have the inspiration for a thousand words so I'll just share the pictures!


I love the higher height of the vanity. I didn't think it would have as much storage but it has four really deep drawers which work great!

It isn't a large bathroom but it has all the necessities. I found the towels at TJMaxx and love the monogram on them. I think winter may last for a few more weeks!


And I have a full size (even though it is VERY narrow) closet. I can't wait to finally have an organized closet!



The tile goes all the way to the ceiling and makes the room seem so much larger!






post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016