Sunday, December 11, 2016

Finally--A Little Spring

After the cold and dreary skies of winter, spring is always so exciting in Tennessee. March and April have been a bit different this year. The rains of spring seem to be taking a break. This gives time for outdoor work!





That first project was  putting out 50 bags of mulch. Thank goodness that Lowes and Home Depot both had sales of $2 bags. My little Honda Accord was making several trips to pick up a trunk load at a time.


When I purchase the Boston ferns I truly feel as if warm weather is here! Again, I was thrifty and snagged several of these beauties when Home Depot ran a one day $5 sale. I don't think I've ever found them that cheap!

The hostas are beginning to spread their lovely shades of green. Grrr-what would spring be without dandelions? I see one that wanted to add a little color to my bed.


And I talked Mr. Spouse into a geranium basket instead of a lily at Easter. I would much rather enjoy this beauty all summer long!


Dogwoods are in full bloom! We have a few of these beauties that grew from seeds apparently as we didn't plant them! They are so, so pretty!


Even the front door is showcasing Spring's new life!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016